Eagle Eye Bird Control is proud to introduce the “Pro-Peller” reflective bird deterring unit.
The Pro-Peller was designed to provide a durable, yet cost effective, reflective unit used to complement the Eagle Eye system.
The unit rotates by means of it’s double bearing system and the wings have been designed to rotate in the slightest of breezes.
The unit is totally wind-driven and no electricity is needed. This ensures a low cost, low maintenance and easy to install open-area bird deterring device.
The wings are made out of aluminium and the mounting bracket is grade 304 stainless steel.
The Pro-Peller unit carries a 2 year guarantee.
The Pro-Peller unit comes in two colour variants:
1) Silver and Gold for land birds
2) Red for marine birds
One Pro-Peller unit has an effective radius of 15m (50ft).
Place one unit every 30m (100ft) in large open areas.
Always place the units in direct sunlight and in areas with a light breeze.
The Pro-Peller unit is intended to be used in conjunction with the Eagle Eye system.
Place the Eagle Eye units on the highest points of the building and near the problem areas. Then place one Pro-Peller every 30m (100ft) between the Eagle Eye units.
1) Insert the aluminium pipe into the mounting bracket.
2) Then insert the top of the aluminium pipe into the bearing housing.
3) Insert self-drilling screws into the mounting bracket as well as the bearing housing to
keep the aluminium pipe in place.
4) Use the four supplied screws to fasten the Pro-Peller unit to a concrete surface or use four pop rivets (4.8mmx10mm) on metal surfaces (not supplied).